There has never been a better time to start your own business, but taking that leap of faith can seem like a daunting risk rather than an exciting new venture.
But here’s the truth: Your community needs you. The world needs you. You have time to make a difference, and you have the experience, resilience, and drive to make it.
START RIGHT NOW
Written as your field guide to the rocky terrain of entrepreneurship, Ageless Startup is that bridge from employee to entrepreneur or empty-nester to business-owner.
With award-winning entrepreneur Rick Terrien as your guide, kickstart your entrepreneurial journey with this book. You’ll learn to:
- Make a smooth transition from working for someone else to working for yourself
- Minimize your risk and maximize your value
- Set a pace that’s right for you and your business
- Find the customers that will keep coming back
- Create a business system that keeps you on track and comfortable
- Build your exit strategy into your launch
- Tackle obstacles with an open mind
It's not hard.
It's just new.
Rick is a lifelong entrepreneur, with a focus on business sustainability. He is an accomplished public speaker who is passionate about sharing his love of ageless entrepreneurship.
- Author – Ageless Startup: Start a Business at Any Age
- “A handbook for how to shape your future, so your most rewarding work lies ahead.”
- United States Small Business New Product of the Year
- Winning products were chosen for their exceptional engineering research, design, and overall impact on our national economy.”
- Fast Company Fast 50, now the World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- “The Fast 50 are the idea elite of business, individuals with the vision and personal commitment to propel their companies and industries into the future.
- 9 U.S. and foreign patents in fluid recycling.
- AARP Purpose Prize Fellow
- “Making a difference is ageless… creating new solutions that make the world a better place for people of all ages.”
- Startup 1 - Banner Graphics - still running at 40 years.
- 75% of Fortune 500 as customers
- Colleges and universities worldwide
- Startup 2 - Universal Separators - now over 20 years.
- Customers on 6 continents. Heavy industry through space vehicle manufacturing
- Startup 3 - Artisan Food Networks - now over 10 years.
- Startup 4 - Food21 - now over 3 years old